Last update: June 26, 2020.
The respect of your private life is of the utmost importance for Tiffany Benjamin. Tiffany is responsible for this website.
- how your personal information is collected and processed. “Personal information” means any information that could identify you. For example, your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address. “Personal information” is a synonym for “personal data” within the meaning of the Regulation 2016/679 of European Union (General Data Protection Regulation)
- your rights regarding your personal information
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information
- to whom the information is transmitted
- if applicable, the website’s policy regarding cookies.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First name
- Mailing address
- Postal code
- Email address
- Phone and/or fax number
- Credit card number
- Social/ethnic background
FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
- Order form
- Survey form
Our Career Services Clients will receive a “New Client Packet” which will request information in order to be able to assist the client in revising their resume for potential employers.
Collected data is for the following purposes:
- Order tracking
- Special offers
- Managing the website
Personal information will also be a result of interactivity between you and the website through the following forms below:
- Information for promotional offers
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- Website management
COOKIES AND LOG FILES
Log files and cookies are used to collect personal information and these allow us to process statistics and information on traffic to the Site. This will ease navigation and improve your experience for your comfort.
Your consent is valid for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. At the end of that period, we will ask again for your consent to save cookies and log files on your hard disk.
a) Cookies used by the Website
The cookie files used by the Website are the following:
- IP address
- Pages visited and queries
- Day and time of connection
Cookie files allow us to achieve the following:
- Improvement of the service and personalized welcome
- Personalized consumption profiles
- Order tracking
- Statistical surveys
You have the right to object to the recording of these cookies and log files by configuring your web browser.
Once you have deactivated cookies and log files, you may continue your use of the Website. However, any errors from this deactivation is not considered our making.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not use information to sell to third parties or otherwise commercialize the personal information we collect. However, we may share this information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Order fulfillment
STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will securely keep all of the personal information collected for the following duration: 5 years.
HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cloudways Ltd. is our website host, located at the following address:
Pope Pius XII Street
Mosta MST2653, Malta
You can contact the host at the following phone number: +35635500106.
Personal information is transferred to the following countries: Malta.
The transfer of personal information outside of the the European Union is justified because our hosting company is headquartered in Malta.
The “Controller” is: Tiffany Benjamin and you can contact her at [email protected] for questions relating personal information processing.
She is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means of such processing.
b) Obligations of the Controller
The Controller is to protect all personal information we collect and to not transmit it to third parties without informing you.
In the event that your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notify you.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the website. You also have the right to request that your personal information does not appear. For example, within a mailing list (“right to withdraw”).
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must submit a request by email to the Controller listed above.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must submit an email to the Controller listed above by requesting access, to update, modify or remove from the website their personal information.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679; the collection and processing of your personal data comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: your personal data may only be collected and processed with your consent. Every time we collect your personal data, we will inform you that your personal data is collected and for which reasons your personal data is collected;
- Data minimization: only personal data necessary for the purpose to which it is necessary is collected;
- Storage limited in time: personal data is stored for a limited time, of which we notify you;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed personal data. The Controller is committed to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the collected personal data.
In order to be lawful and to comply with regulations; we only collect and process if:
- You have given your express consent
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another physical person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or a third party.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS PURSUANT TO EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with European regulation relating to the processing of personal data, you also have the rights listed below.
In order for the Controller to grant your request, you must provide your first and last name, your email address.
The Controller must answer your request within a period of thirty (30) days.
a) Right to portability of personal data
Request the portability of your personal data held by the Website to another site by following the procedure described below:
The user must send an email to the Controller at the email address listed above, and include the information that the user would like to move to another website.
b) Right of not being the object of a decision based only on automated processing
You do not have to be the subject of decision based solely on automated processing if the decision produces legal effects concerning you or affects you.
c) Right to submit a complaint to the competent authority
In the event that the Controller does not answer your request, you wish to challenge her decision or you believe one of your rights has been infringed upon, you have the right to submit a complaint to the competent authority.
We store personal information we collect in a secured environment. People working for us are to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of you personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- SET (Secure Electronic Transaction) Protocol
- Access management – person authorized
- Network surveillance software
- Automatic backup
- Digital certificate
We commit to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by using the latest technology that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no platform can ensure complete security and transmitting of personal informations on the Internet as it always imposes a risk.
PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
Only minors over 15 years of age may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If you are a minor under the age of 15, you must have consent of a legal representative in order for us to collect and process your personal data.
We reserve the right to verify by any means that your are over 15 years of age or that you have obtained the consent of a legal representative before using our Website.
Email notification to all subscribers.
We respect the legislative provisions as specified in:
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5; and/or
Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, CQLR cP-39.1 ; and
General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.